more video's of me and my friends being us

pics of me and my friends helping and playing at chruch

Sunday, February 3, 2008

happy:D or sad:( ??

hello fellow viewers it is the super bowl today, but it is also sunday i don't know weather to be excited or sad i should be excited that its the super bowl and that i get to go hang w/ my friends, but then im sad that we have to go to school tommrow. Will you plez help me figure out if im happy or sad??
~laceyloo
P.S. signing off very cunfused??

3 comments:

Taylor said...

Hey Lacey,
I think that you should be excited! I think you should be EXCITED because tonight you get to hang out with me at church... jking and lol! AND because tomorrow we have a bball game(and we are going to win...lol) and we get OUR SWEATS... (sorry I am excited about that!) Love ya

Taylor said...

I LOVE YOUR PICTURE of you on your blog.... with your cute little hat! LOL!

Taylor said...

Hey,
I love your last comment that you left me... you are so so funny! Yeah, we are so going to look super sweet with our black sweats!!! Love ya