more video's of me and my friends being us

pics of me and my friends helping and playing at chruch

Friday, February 8, 2008

snow fest!! :D

well today is snow fest!! ohh yea it was so much fun going to the game, hanging with my chica's and chico's (don't care if i spelled those wrong) watching the snow fest court seeing all the pretty dresses and the best part is watching my sister and all her friends run around trying to get ready.. no but really my sister has this really beautiful dress it has polka dots at the top and it has this pretty yellow silky ribbon at the rim of the "top part" i love it! and also i love today because me and a couple of my friends are gonna hang out to, so im looking forward to it over all today was a really fun day practice went well not much H.W. and i got to hang with my"Kooleo slices"(i jsut made that up it means friends) well peace out homey gees! and happy snow fest!
~ lacey loo
P.S. signing out very happy,excited and TGIF

3 comments:

Taylor said...

Hey Lacey,
I had so much fun with you yesterday... at the game and after the game! Love you lots!

P.S.- I hope you are having fun at your sisters game right now... lol!

Taylor said...

Hey Lacey, I have your now word for friends "kooleo slices!" LOVE YA

Taylor said...

What are you talking about... I didn't say that I couldn't go because I had to go babysitting.