more video's of me and my friends being us

pics of me and my friends helping and playing at chruch

Wednesday, February 6, 2008

slide show and more

hey everyone just to let you no i have a slide show a valentines greeting and some really cutie quotes im jsut letting you no becasue you might not see them well have a nice day i luv yea xoxo
~laceyloo
P.S. signing out just wantin to let cha no

3 comments:

Repasy said...

whats going on?? just wanted to say hey and hope your haven fun since our game got cancelled?? UGH!! im not to happy about that, but hey, wht can we do?? ttyl

Taylor said...

Hey,
I love your slideshow and extra nifty things! Your blog rocks! I am so mad about our game. Well, I hope that you are having a great half day and thanks for helping me today with my slideshow! Love you tons!

Ashley said...

Hey Lacey,
I love your slide show! Its pretty awesome! Sorry about you game against Albion! I know you guys all were looking forward to it! And hey you have to add me to your websites to visit my blogspot address is
live-laugh-love7.blogspot.com
Love Ya,
Ashley :)(: