today was probably the high light of my week, it was soo much fun i will tell you why. because my pastor at my church called up and said "hey will you and a couple of your firends help serve food for church tommrow" and i said"of coarse!" so i called up some of my friends and we got work today at chruch. it was soo much fun becasue we just got to hang and eat a whole lott of food. and i brought my camera and got some wacky pics and some crazy videos.. it was soo much fun so i want to thank those couple friends(you know who you are) for givin me and a great sunday! i luv yea tons!! xoxo
~laceyloo
P.S. signing out sayin if you want to see this funny pics and videos scroll down, there hilarious!!!!
pics of me and my friends helping and playing at chruch
Sunday, February 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
You're welcome! THANK YOU TOO! I had so much fun with you! The videos aren't down there though!?!?!?
Love ya lots
hey i cant wait to watch the video!! i had a great time today too!! ttyl
Can't wait to see the videos and pics! SEE YA
i didnt come to youth group cause it was missonaries and i kinda get bored with that sooo...i cant wait till today!! ttyl
LOVE THE PICS AND THE VIDEO!!!
hey that was sooo much fun!!! I am NEVER eating yogurt again after that!! lol lol!!! :) love ya tessa ps cant wait for the winter retreat!!!!!!!!!!!
Hey Lacey, I hope that you had a great time at the retreat! I can't wait to hear all about it!!! Love you lots!
Hey I think its time to update the ol' blog!! lol love tessa ps cell group was a lot of fun!!!
hey see you at the concert!! i
i just had a question..what is payton's blog??
Post a Comment